20 healthy smoothie recipes
The book includes 20 healthy high fiber smoothie recipes that are all dairy free, juice free, and DELICIOUS!
What make this smoothie recipe book different?
- The smoothie recipes in this book are high in both fiber and protein. These are two key nutrients that are lacking in a lot of smoothies.
- Without adequate protein and fiber, smoothies can cause you to have a spike and crash in your blood sugar, and leave you feeling hungry shortly after. The smoothie recipes in this book are all balanced and lower in sugar than most smoothies.
You may be wondering why fiber is so important in a smoothie, which is an excellent question!
- The problem with a lot of smoothies is that they can be packed full of sugar. Too much fruit and fruit juice without other nutrients that balance your blood sugar, can cause you to have a sugar crash after drinking your smoothie. This may leave you feeling hungry or tired shortly after drinking your smoothie.
- Fiber in smoothies helps to balance the blood sugar response, thus providing you with more stable energy and making it easier to manage your weight (if that's something your interested in). The benefits of fiber are truly endless.
- Click here to read my ultimate fiber guide.
Bonus points: all of the smoothie recipes in this book go far beyond just the typical fruit and juice smoothies. These recipes all use a variety of nutrient dense ingredients such as chia seeds, flax seeds, beans (yes I know it sounds wacky but trust me!) and vegetables so that you can pack in the most nutrients as possible.
In addition to the smoothie recipes, you will receive:
- mix & match smoothie guide
- stock your kitchen list for all the smoothie essentials
- my best smoothie tips
- calorie, protein, and fiber info for each smoothie
- AND information about the main smoothie ingredients and how they can improve your health!
Are you more of a do it yourself kind of person? Click here to read my guide on making healthy high fiber smoothies.