20 healthy lunch recipes that are high in protein, fiber, and vegetables! All of the recipes in the collection are ready in 15 minutes or less OR meal prep friendly!
This collection of 20 healthy lunch recipes will help you start eating healthier today!
One of the biggest reasons people give up on their intentions to eat healthier is not being prepared. However, this requires work. It takes time to sift through the internet to find recipes. It can also be difficult to know how to spot the recipes that are actually healthy! This collection solves that problem and provides you with plenty of healthy lunch recipes so you can start eating and feeling better as soon as possible!
All of the recipes in this collection are ready in 15 minutes or less OR are meal prep friendly, meaning that you can make the recipe ahead of time and have a grab & go lunch!
If you are somebody who likes to write things down to stay organized, you can print out the meal plan template in this book to plan out your meals for the week.
Click here to get the high protein breakfast recipes to go with your healthy lunch recipes!
- Italian chicken & rice meal prep bowl
- Fish taco bowls
- Grilled chicken & peach salad
- Mayo-dijon salmon with broccoli
- Hummus pasta
- Spicy edamame fried rice
- Smoked salmon, bacon and pesto salad
- Rainbow chopped salad jars
- Mango, edamame, & cabbage salad with peanut sauce
- Arugula salad with salmon
- Turkey, avocado, & hummus wraps
- Warm lentil & sweet potato salad
- Shrink & kale quinoa bowl
- Peanut lime chicken mason jar salad
- Balsamic burger salad
- Meal prep chicken & cilantro lime chicken
- Tahini chopped salad
- Lemony chickpea & herb salad
- Fennel & arugula salad with chicken
- Chicken and asparagus pesto pasta
Leave a Reply